Welcome to [writtenupdatez]! We are committed to respecting the intellectual property rights of others and complying with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA“). This DMCA page outlines our procedures and guidelines for addressing copyright infringement claims on our website. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used on our website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, and we will removed content in 48hrs.
please follow the instructions below to file a DMCA notice.
DMCA Notice Procedure:
To file a copyright infringement notice with us, you must provide a written communication that includes the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work: Provide a description of the copyrighted work, including any relevant registration information or other identifying details.
- Infringed material: Clearly identify the specific material on our website that you claim is infringing the copyrighted work. Please provide URLs or other specific location information to help us locate and verify the material.
- Your contact information: Provide your full name, physical address, telephone number, and email address.
- Proof of ownership: Include a statement that you are the owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed.
- Good faith statement: Include a statement affirming that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Accuracy statement: Include a statement that the information in your notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Signature: Sign the notice physically or electronically.